Tuesday, January 03, 2006

"Deleted by Administrator"

Originally the title of this entry was going to be:
"Hello, my name is ASSHOLE."
I decided to change that...

So the new thing is some dorks are posting comments to my entries with links, or just flat out plugs to their companies, software, whatever, and y'know what ya dufusses? Nobody's reading this stupid blog but me, duh!
I will, and have deleted comments that have links to questionable things, or just anything that isn't just a link back to a normal blog without links to some product, get it?
You're not speaking to some huge throng, it's my dumb ass blog, I may send the occational link to a friend to show him something I wrote, but other than that..nothing.
So the name badge that you will be wearing will read:
"Hello, my name is ASSHOLE."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home