Wednesday, September 14, 2005

So, Pay...Pal!

So, I'm in the process of setting up my paypal account, trying to get
geared up for some eBay sales, with the thought I can actually be
motivated enough to get some stuff up on there.
The one thing to keep in mind though is that I have no digital camera,
so, I can only sell things that will look good scanned off the old
flatbed..sketches, comics, magazines, etc.

I've got the eBay account in place, the account updated with the
appropriate information, and the new yahoo web based email so that I can
check, and receive email from just about anywhere!

So on the other side of that, I'll try to figure out the way to get my
paypal thingie up here, so that I can accept donations, that is assuming
ANYone is out there reading this, and then imagining that that person or
persons would actually want to give me money, absent any type of,
y'know, thing in return.

Anyway, I wanted to update this here blog-thingie, since I went to my
own damn blog, and said "Hey! What the hell, I don't see any updates
mister!"

Sooo, uh, wish I had more to say.
Maybe I feel the need to keep blog entries separate, and will talk
about different stuff in different entries. Gotta hate that anal
retentive thing sometimes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home