Monday, April 24, 2006

The GOOD Yoko


I hear you, there is no such thing as a Good Yoko, right? Wrong, I'm not talking some screaching, godawful "music", not that, no sir.
This is what I'm talkin'...
Yoko Matsugane
Putting the lie to the tiny asian girl.
She is a natural occurance, no figment of your imagination, or mine for that matter, although you'd think she would be.
Now you can click the link in the title, and see more of her, but you'd better be an all-grow'd-up-type of person, otherwise you'll see things you're not supposed to, and frankly, if you do that, well, I wash my hands of you.
So, do I like her, yeah, do I want to meet her, you bet, will it happen, not bloody likely. So now I must pass on the word, and admire from afar.
And if you want to see someone else of similar charms, check out Kimiko Matsuzaka (I believe that's the spelling.) She's a cutie too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home