Monday, May 02, 2005

Scamble.com

Okay, so after some serious guilt trip emails to my webmaster ("yes
master") I finally have a functioning website.

http://www.scamble.com

It's limited right now, and frankly some of the stuff up there is so old
I cringe, hey it's been two years, almost, since he offered to get the
site up, and I've been sending him stuff all along, so it figures that
at some point the stuff would exceed it's freshness date. More likely
is that I've gotten better, and I just can't stand to look at some of
the obvious gaffs in my drawing.
Anyway, it's up. More coming soon, hopefully some of the stuff I like
more will get up there, and hopefully something up there will get me
some cash rolling in, 'cause damn, I need it. If you have any extra
hangin' around, then hell, email me, and let me know, and I'll tell you
where you can "donate" it.
riiiiight, I can dream, can't I, hell that's about all I can afford to
do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home