Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Forever Linked

I have it on good authority that my good friend and webmaster, the
original crazy3dman himself, will be devoting the entirety of October to
getting my website up and running...okay maybe I'm exaggerating, but
when it's up, this will link to that, and that to this, and the two will
be, you guessed it, forever linked, like Richard Gere and hamster, Abe
Vigoda and Fish, and Bad acne and Seal...okay, I made myself laugh on
that one, I didn't even see that joke coming!

here's something to placate you in the mean time, it's old, and hasn't
been updated in ages, but it is something.
http://www.applelinks.net/scamble/ig.html
Otherwise, if you are the type of person to tease yourself, then go here
http://www.scamble.com
There is something up, but the links are...inactive, to say the least.
But the crazy3dman isn't crazy, he has to feed his family, and pay his
mortgage on that house withe big lot in the middle of nowhere, and for
that he is to be commended.
his blog by the way can be found, here...
www.crazy3dman.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home